Sunday, January 28, 2007

This and That and Everything in Between

Dear Blogger Family & Friends,

Warmest greetings to one and all. As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and hang out with me.

Last week I tried something different by inviting a guest writer to share her story. The response was very positive and I invite more contributions for future posts to this blog spot. Here's your chance to have your say and be heard....or promote upcoming events. Sometimes things need to be said.....so just speak what's on your mind and don't hold back! Pick up your pen and put your thoughts and ideas out there for the whole world to ponder and enjoy! You'll get no resistance from me, because I believe that by sharing, everyone can benefit. Don't let a good idea get away! Share, share, share!

"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."
- Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta

IMPORTANT: My good friends at Hope Stone are currently in the lead for the best dance company in Houston. To show your support, please log onto the link below, and place your vote to win. This contest survey is being sponsored through the Houston Chronicle. Good Luck, Jane!

http://www.chron.com/entertainment/ultimate/

Hope you all have a wonderful week.......and keep on dancing!

Love, Josie
The Pink Crusader
thepinkcrusader1@aol.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY BABE,

WAS HOPING TALK TO YOU TODAY,....SO IF YOU GET A CHANCE I.M. OR CALL ME .........SEE YOU LATER!!

L

Anonymous said...

Keep taking care of yourself, say hi to your crew. Love, Frank

Anonymous said...

Dear Josie,

You are so wonderful and so inspiring of the work you are doing. Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity.
I am sure every woman has some unique experiences but we all realize that the beauty is not in the assets but in the true personhood.Oh, it was fun with the make up and dress up....i hope everyone's photos will be georgous and beautiful.

BLESSINGS TO YOU!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Josie,
You must be exhausted from arranging all those shoots and being there all day. Great job. Hope to see you soon. Susan

Anonymous said...

Hi Josie,

How are you my dear friend? I hope each day brings more strength & better health for you :-)

Love, Sue

Anonymous said...

Hello, how are you???

I'm feeling so so my nausea is under control what is killing me is the reflux I've been sucking tums and that do the trick, about the rest, (buaaaaaaaaaa) no way!!!!! I think i can go to eat breakfast with you, same time same place????hahahaha

take care.

love martha

Anonymous said...

You are awesome…..thank you thank you thank you!

Xoxoxo,

jane