Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Technical Difficulties Resolved

Wednesday, December 19, 2006
Welcome to my Blogspot!
A big hug and hello to all who enter this site. This is my maiden voyage into new cyber-territory and I don't know what the heck I'm doing.....so please cut me some slack and keep in mind that I'm functioning under the influence of "chemo-brain".

As most of you know, I am a free-lance writer and two-time cancer survivor since 2003. This blog spot is the perfect vehicle to share updates with family and friends regarding my ongoing treatment. It is also a great resource to promote the progress of my latest publication, "The Faces Behind Breast Cancer", in collaboration with Jack Opatrany and M.D. Anderson Cancer Clinic.

We recently experienced some technical difficulties, but it appears that everything has been resolved.....so we're back in business!

I hope to keep you informed (and amused) with weekly updates. Your support and feedback are greatly appreciated, so don't be shy.

Thanks again to all who have supported me during this journey, as well as those of you who have walked (and danced) in my shoes.


Josie - "The Pink Crusader"
thepinkcrusader1@aol.com



Posted by The Pink Crusader at 1:01 PM 25 comments

Labels: Introduction

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got your blog back just in time before your birthday. Let me be the first one to wish you a very happy birthday. Many returns!

Love,
Tony

Anonymous said...

Hi Juicy Fruit! I want to be the first to wish you a very Happy Birthday tomorrow. Enjoy your day! Much Love, Rosie